Filled to the brim with resources to help people travel smarter for longer, this thing absolutely caught my eye. But, for whatever reason, I didn’t take the plunge and snatch the bundle up while I could.
Well thankfully for me (and everyone else who missed the bundle the first time around), Ultimate Bundles is bringing the Smart Travel Super Bundle back for a super short FLASH SALE at the beginning of March, and I couldn’t be more excited!
As an affiliate for Ultimate Bundles, I got early (or late, depending on how you think about it) access to the Smart Travel Super Bundle, and it was just so amazing that I couldn’t wait to share it with you all!
So here’s a little deep-dive into what the Smart Travel Super Bundle is all about, what it includes, and why you should buy it. Let’s dive right in!
The Smart Travel Super Bundle Review
What is the Smart Travel Super Bundle?
Alright, so let’s start off with a quick overview of what, exactly the Smart Travel Super Bundle even is, because it’s pretty freaking amazing.
Basically, what Ultimate Bundles does is gather together a BUNCH of different resources on a specific topic and sells them at a discounted price. One of their most popular bundles is the Genius Bloggers Toolkit, which I’m a HUGE fan of. They also have bundles like the Photography Super Bundle (which I’m a contributor to) and the Master Your Money bundle.
The Smart Travel Super Bundle is another one of these bundles, complete with 13 eBooks, 10 eCourses, 5 printable packs, and 2 workbooks on a range of different travel topics, from budget travel to solo female travel, backpacking, and more!
And for all of that, you only have to pay $47!! Yes, I’m serious. That’s $1286.58 worth of products at a 96% discount.
But here’s the catch: it will only be available for a 2-day flash sale from March 4-5. So you’ll need to jump on it asap!
If you’re on this post during those dates, click here to go grab your copy! Otherwise, click here to sign up to get notified when the bundle goes live you can snap it up the second it’s available.
My Review of the Smart Travel Super Bundle
So is the Smart Travel Super Bundle worth it? Short answer: yes.
Now, while I haven’t had the chance to delve into every single resource that the bundle includes, I’ve had the chance to go through a few of them and so far I’ve learned SO much–and I consider myself a pretty savvy traveler already!
So far I’ve had a read of Jen Ruiz’s Affordable Flight Guide and Michelle Chang’s The Intentional Traveler’s Guide to Unconventional Budget Accommodations and have love and learned things from both of them.
I’m also super excited to dive into Mallory Moskowitz’s eCourse Backpacking Essentials: Everything Hikers Need to Know Before Their First Backpacking Trip (in prep for maybe hopefully doing the West Highland Way this spring) and Lisa Imogen Eldridge’s A Female Guide to Solo Travel.
Even if you only end up using a few of the resources in the bundle, it will absolutely be worth the price tag! Plus, many of them can help you save money on future travels, so it’s a worthy investment.
What’s Inside the Smart Travel Super Bundle
What’s inside the Smart Travel Super Bundle you ask? Well, a whole lot of stuff. 13 eBooks, 10 eCourses, 5 printable packs, and 2 workbooks, to be exact, and all for only $47.
A Few Highlights
Not sure if the bundle will have what you need in it? Here are a few of the resources I’ve picked out that will absolutely help you out if you’re interested in budget travel, solo travel, or adventure travel!
- Backpacking Essentials: Everything Hikers Need to Know Before Their First Backpacking Trip (eCourse) by Mallory Moskowitz $97.00 – Pack all the right gear, clothes, food and show you how to stay as safe and comfortable as possible on the trail.
- An Intentional Travelers Guide to Unconventional Budget Accommodations (eBook) by Michelle Chang $5.99 – This book will help you crack the code to meaningful, impactful and low-cost trips by tackling one of the biggest trip expenses: lodging.
- The Affordable Flight Guide: How to Find Cheap Airline Tickets and See the World on a Budget (eBook) by Jen Ruiz $4.99 – A how-to guide for finding cheap flights.
- The Frugal Flyer: Eliminate the Cost of US Flights from Your Budget So You Can Travel More and Be Happier! (eCourse) by Lyn Mettler $147.00 – Shows travelers how to completely eliminate airfares from their budget when flying the four major US airlines: Southwest, American, Delta and United.
- How To Make and Save Money While Traveling with WalletWin Academy (eCourse) by Amanda Teixeira $27.00 – Find out how to both save and make money while traveling as often (and for as long) as you’d like!
- A Female Guide to Solo Travel (eBook) by Lisa Imogen Eldridge $4.99 – The most comprehensive guide book to solo female travel. Whether it is your first time or you have travelled solo before, this book will inspire, empower and prepare you for your solo trip.
- The Adventure Traveler’s Handbook (eBook) by Nellie Huang $8.26 – Provides practical tips and inspirational stories for both new and experienced outdoor explorers.
- Women on the Road (eBook) by Leyla Giray Alyanak $7.99 – This eBook will inspire women over 50 to travel solo, whether it’s your first trip or your tenth, starting with getting you out the door to expert personal tips from a lifelong solo traveler.
These resources alone are worth $303.22!
Want to know exactly what’s included in the Smart Travel Super Bundle, down to the last screw? Here you go!
Camping, RV & Road Trips (7 products worth $547.92)
- 25 Things to Consider When Buying Your First RV or Travel Trailer (eBook) by Jenifer Smith $9.99
- 90 Day Family Road Trip: Your Big Fat Easy Button to Explore Fulltime Travel (eCourse) by Ashley Logsdon $197.00
- Backpacking Essentials: Everything Hikers Need to Know Before Their First Backpacking Trip (eCourse) by Mallory Moskowitz $97.00
- Campground Learning Lab (eBook) by Kara Carrero $14.99
- Fix It Yourself: RV Maintenance (eCourse) by Liz Wilcox ($197.00)
- Ultimate RV Campers Bundle (Printable) by Grainne Foley $24.99
- The Family Camping Handbook (eBook) by Katie Kimball $6.95
Family Travel (7 products worth $216.44)
- Baby Can Travel Anywhere: A Travel Guide Made for Parents (eBook) by Celine Brewer $6.00
- Family Travel: Packing Checklists and Flying Survival Tips (Printable) by Melissa Roy $7.50
- How To Turn Any Homeschool Curriculum Into A Family Travel Adventure (eCourse) by Shannan Swindler $79.00
- Kid’s Travel Journal & Activity Book (Workbook) by Katie McGowen $4.99
- Pack Up & Leave: Travel Tips for Fun Family Vacations eBook by Jennifer Flanders ($9.95)
- Travel with Kids Ideas (eBook) by Jessica Fisher $12.00
- Wanderlust Families: Long-Term Travel (eCourse) by Susan Whitehead $97.00
Making Travel Affordable (6 products worth $276.98)
- An Intentional Travelers Guide to Unconventional Budget Accommodations (eBook) by Michelle Chang $5.99
- Finance Your Detour: A Budgeting Program to Help You Travel More (eCourse) by Dan & Lindsay McKenzie $57.00
- Canadian Free Flyers Economy Plan (eCourse) by Matthew Bailey $35.00
- The Affordable Flight Guide: How to Find Cheap Airline Tickets and See the World on a Budget (eBook) by Jen Ruiz $4.99
- The Frugal Flyer: Eliminate the Cost of US Flights from Your Budget So You Can Travel More and Be Happier! (eCourse) by Lyn Mettler $147.00
- How To Make and Save Money While Traveling with WalletWin Academy (eCourse) by Amanda Teixeira $27.00
Mindset (4 products worth $70.25)
- 7 Mindset Shifts To Take You From Daydreamer To Full Time Traveler (eBook) by Megan Seamans & Andrew Johnston $17.00
- Overcome Travel Anxiety (eBook) by Lauren Juliff $37.00
- The Adventure Traveler’s Handbook (eBook) by Nellie Huang $8.26
- Women on the Road (eBook) by Leyla Giray Alyanak $7.99
Planning & Packing (6 products worth $174.99)
- A Female Guide to Solo Travel (eBook) by Lisa Imogen Eldridge $4.99
- DIY Herbal First Aid Travel Kit: The Herbal Remedies You Need to Pack Before You Leave Home (eCourse) by Chris Dalziel $97.00.
- Family Travel Planner (Printable) by Laura Rizer $4.99
- How to Plan a Trip (eBook) by Christen Nicole $27.00
- Our Next Adventure Planner (Printable) by Lauren Forsythe $7.00
- Summer Outfit Packing List Bundle (Workbook) by Alison Lumbatis $29.00
- Vacation Binder (Printable) by Carrie Lindsey $10.00
- Skin Care Travel Items from MadeOn Skin Care worth $16.50
- Travel Kit Body Care from Puro Co worth $15.00
- 2oz bottle of Digest-Support Herbal Supplement from Earthley worth $15.99
- $25 Credit for SaneBox
- B.LXR Brain Fuel (3 pack) from Beekeeper’s Naturals worth $16.00
Smart Travel Super Bundle FAQ
Is this one big course? Or a bunch of different products?
The Smart Travel Super Bundle is a collection of 13 eBooks, 10 eCourses, 5 printables, and 2 workbooks. Inside, you get absolute boatloads of resources with ideas to travel with your family, how to save money when you travel, methods of packing efficiently, what you really need when you buy your first RV, and so much more! – all for $47.
What am I going to do with so many resources?
It’s unlikely that ALL of these eBooks / eCourses are relevant to where you are right now. Some of them will have a lot of appeal, and some won’t. But in most cases, it only takes 3 or 4 eBooks or eCourses that you’re going to use for you to start saving money. Not to mention, there are 8 resources alone that are worth as much or more than the cost of the bundle itself. So, even though you won’t use every resource in the bundle, it would still be really hard to not save a ton of money anyway.
How do I know I’m actually getting good quality products and not just a bunch of “throw-away” eBooks?
The Ultimate Bundles team spends months reviewing potential contributors, approaches only the best for inclusion, and then only accepts the top products that they think will have the most appeal out of those. Some of these are even full-length eCourses with video tutorials! They are highly selective and it shows in the final curated collection.
OK, but what if I buy it and don’t like it?
Although Ultimate Bundles has an extremely low return rate at less than 1/4 of the industry standard, there are some people who it doesn’t work for. That’s why they offer a 100% happiness guarantee refund policy for 30 days. If you don’t love it, just email email@example.com to ask for a full refund.
This sounds like a scam. Can you prove it’s not?
I know it seems too good to be true. Pay $47 for $1,286.58 in resources? Doesn’t that mean someone’s losing big time? Or the prices are inflated?
I totally get your concerns. I’ve been an affiliate for Ultimate Bundles for almost a year now and I can tell you that I offer these bundles to my readers because they’re a great value. Even though a blogger may be including their product in a bundle that costs less than their product, product creators get exposure to new potential readers, which can pay off in big ways later. And when you buy a bundle through your favorite blogger (hopefully me!), you’ll support them, too! Plus, the bundle is offered for such a short time that they can go back quickly to selling their product at full price.
Reaching a larger audience was the main motivation for me to include my course, The Wanderlust Photo Lab, in another of Ultimate Bundles’ bundles – The Photography Super Bundle (which, p.s. is currently evergreen and you can buy now as well). So I can say from experience that people do submit high-quality products, because I think mine is pretty great 🙂
In short, it’s a great deal for everyone. Ultimate Bundles is a reputable company, so if you try the bundle and don’t like it within 30 days, just ask their friendly, helpful customer happiness team for a refund.
What are the cheat sheets?
The cheat sheets were created because bundle customers wanted a quick way to find the resources that were most applicable to them right now. These CliffNotes-style summaries of each resource will not only allow you to zone in on which resources you should start with, they’ll also allow you to absorb the key principles wayyyy faster.
How to Get Your Hands on the Smart Travel Super Bundle
The Smart Travel Super Bundle goes live for a super short flash sale on March 4th at 8 AM EST and cart closes on March 5th at 11:59 PM. Once the sale is over, this bundle is gone forever!
Click here to sign up to be notified when the bundle goes live so you can get your hands on it the second it’s available!